Friday, April 21, 2006

Bend it like a Banana...9000 feet above ground!

Mingloid started a blog, that started the whole world flying.



So, what possessed Ming (man in blue below) to join the blog-side? Could it have been the death-defying stunt he pulled recently in the video, skydiving from 9000 feet over Glenorchy, South Island, New Zealand over Lord of the Rings territory? And living to tell about it? I wonder.....hmmm....

Oh, and by the way, check out Ming's other journals on his blog. There's one of me downhilling....ok, I know it looks easey peasey, but the camera angle is all wrong! :P

In case you're wondering about the phallic title reference....before you jump from the plane, you gotta do the wonder twin power magic chant with your tandem jumpmaster and activate : turn me into a banana : head pulled up, legs bent back and arms out!

Oh, did I also mention that I was one of the victims of the bent banana syndrome? Friggin awesome! Can we do 12,000 feet next time? Pretty please?

Me photologue of our skydiving and other adventures coming up soon....akan datang!

No comments: