Tuesday, April 17, 2007

THE BACKLOG DISEASE

I just realised I haven't blogged since 1 Feb!

I've been meaning to pen down the events that have happened since then....including stuff that are close to being relegated to specks of data in my already overcrowded harddrive! Let's see....what's on the to do list?

1. MTBing South Island, New Zealand, 2006
2. MTBing Himachal Pradesh, 2006
3. Vacation in Chiang Mai, Thailand 2007
4. Whaleshark Expedition, Diving, South Leyte, Philippines, 2007
5. Tour de OBS, Ubin, Singapore, 2007
6. Action Asia Challenge, 2005 and 2006
7. Nomad Adventure Eco-X-Capade, 2006
8. Sabah Adventure Challenge, 2007
9. China MTB Series, Kunming China, 2007
10. Vacation in Dali and Lijiang, China 2007
11. Visit by IMBA's Joey Klein, 2007
12. Other MTB adventures : Railway, Istana Woodneuk, Kiara etc. etc.

My excuse : why waste the sunshine being indoors when you can be outdoors basking in all its glory? Oh, and not forgetting the office work which is attacking in battalions!

I used to compile comprehensive accounts of my travels in the form of super thick albums, but in my effort to save the trees, I've decided to do it online (though nothing beats flipping through the pages of one's own personal archives)!

But like all good things, it takes time to get it done.

Someone once remarked that accounts are meant to be recorded only in old age when one supposedly has lots of time in our hands. However, memories fade, and with each passing procratinated minute, you lose a detail of perhaps some importance!

So, I shall attempt to fight the backlog disease, step by step.

Now, let's see....what did I do this morning?

No comments: