Monday, December 11, 2006

CHI ON MOUNTAIN BIKING SABBATICAL

Official announcement : one of my biking buddies, Chiku, is taking a break from mountain biking for a while. That's him, taking a photo of his babe, Blur....during his swan song ride in Penang...


Speaking of songs, below is a farewell song with lyrics tweaked by fellow biker, Mingo....to be sung to the tune of "Knockin' of Heaven's Door"...

Momma, take this bike from me
I can't ride it any more
Its really hard, to hard to see,
My shiny 'ol Blur sittin' on the floor...

sit-sit-sittin' on the floor,
it ain't going out the door,
sit-sit-sittin' on the floor,
just long-long-longin' for some more.

Momma take my shorts from me,
I can't wear them any more,
I let this guy touch me on my knees,
Gave me a couple of electric shocks...

let-let-let-let letric shocks,
He was rubbin' on my hocks
let-let-let-let letric shocks,
Supposed to make me bust my jocks


Mingo and all of us wish Chi a good hiatus from all the wheelin' and dealin' and hope that the Penang weekend's walk-ride-eat-rub-laugh session was as good for him as it was for all of us!

[in case you're wondering about the electric shocks, Angela's album should tell all!]

No comments: