Tuesday, May 15, 2007

DirTraction Trail Day

Nothing feels better than to get your hands (or gloves) dirty in order to maintain the trails that we all lurrrrvvvee to ride on! It's kinda like being part of the green mafia...if you take care of 'em trails, they will take care of ya!

After all the clearing of potentially dangerous items, I took a little ride around the "Shore"....almost cleared 'em all, except for the Ethiopian skinny portion! Afraid I ain't too good with my exit strategy; from my face plant experience, have learnt not to take big stoopid risks til I've mastered the art of hopping off da horsey in one piece without landin' on me face! Ouch!

Anywayz, for a lovely account by Huimin about that lovely day at KR, click
here!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

hey ling, seems like the pengerang trip was good! any such trips coming up?

LingtheMerciless said...

hey Sehsuan....haven't heard from ya in eons!

Anywayz, most probably another trip soon...date to be confirmed!

You're posting ze comment on wrong page tho! :P

Unknown said...

alamak, paiseh paiseh. where to post then? *blush*

see you at the bt race ;)

LingtheMerciless said...

Ya gotta go to the bottom of that blog le....

Anywayz, will see ya at BT then....

Anonymous said...

Hey, was good to see you today! Wow I need to drop by your blog more often, its full of interesting stuff!

LingtheMerciless said...

Hey, who be that? Not sure if I know a Mr or Miss Anonymous...hmmm...

-ben said...

Hey Ling!

Nice ladders! We need to hook up for a makan ride or somethin'!

Here's a highlighted picture of our mutual friend on a recent ride:

WARNING: Do not have any food/drink in your mouth when you view this pic. :-P

Buddha goes for a ride.

*evil laff*

Anonymous said...

Hey Ling, sorry that was me, Li Ying! Thanks for cheering me on at the clinic today!!

LingtheMerciless said...

Oh! Hope you had a good clinic yesterday! Next time, you'll have to wait up for us when u whizz by Team WTF! haha!

Unknown said...

Wah, you must be kidding! Didn't you hear my scream as I went downhill? No way I'd be as good as you guys!!