Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Outta bounds in Outward Bound School


Met some very fierce and "powderful" ladies soccer kakis from my early days of playing for the Thomson CC soccer team! Some represented Singapore and could take on many of the soccer guys that we used to play with!

Ling Er (top row, third from left), an instructor at OBS, invited some of us on a tour of Singapore's Outward Bound School located in the western part of Pulau Ubin.

I've heard so many thrilling stories about psychological trauma and physical pain and suffering inflicted during this training camp, mostly from crazy friends who are still constantly flogging their bodies! Tsk tsk tsk! But I've never ever stepped foot onto its premises, so this was really a treat for me; an outing that will feed my curiosity.

Thanks to Ling Er, I've been able to explore almost every inch of OBS on foot and on Bluebones (me steed)! Even crossed paths with a giant wildboar on its mountain bike trails (which borders the new Ubin bike park which is still under construction)!

Click here for complete picturestory!

No comments: