Monday, April 07, 2008

Bike Asia 100 Mountain Bike Race


I can't believe I've only posted once for the whole of this year! Shame on me!

The start of this year has been rough - dealing with errant contractors, assuming the role of an ah-long in trying to recover moneys lost to errant contractors by going to their houses and knocking on doors.....lots of instability in the house-moving front! Now that the move is more or less complete, it's sorting out the junk that will take up time...and spending as much time as possible with the little smelly one, Saskia!

Completed my first adventure race this year - my third Sabah Adventure Race, but also the only one where my team DNF! Sigh....long story...will tell you all soon, coming to a blog near you!

Right now, am concentrating all my efforts on helping to make the Bike Asia 100 Mountain Bike Race a great success...and meeting Mr Tinker Juarez in person! :) He seems like a really cool dude from the writings on his blog!

For all of you out there who are taking on the Tampines Trail, remember to enjoy riding the new trail and have heaps of fun doing it!

Chat laterz!

No comments: