Monday, March 27, 2006

M for Mad Maximuzz

Maximuzz has engaged me to alliterate for him....so here's my attempt....

M : Maximuzz Mager! Master of military miniatures manning malicious Molokoff mocktail misfires, the muse of a-many Mad Magazine mish-mash. Even mortal men are miffed by mere mention of murderous mercenaries that mould the motion of marginalised minds. A mockery of Man-kind! Monstrous! Married to Merciless, markedly a muse, an amusing mermaid mulling at a muddy mangrove. Or M I misinformed and misimagining? Be mindful, marriage is not a match made in Mars to a money-and-material-minded millionairess, a modest massage-manouvering mistress, miserable meat-market-models nor a menage-a-trois of meeni, myni, mo; mere myths, more so meaningless madness. Maybe Madonna, Marilyn Manson, or a Midsummer's Made-believe Mountain Man will move me? Makes moi morally misty in minutes! Mention milk-maid, moochi, mee-soto, mutton, minced-meat mee (most mourned-for mee-pok-ta), Mongolian-steamboat, mango-pudding and a multitude of M&M munchies, and Maximuzz is majorly moved. Meekly the Mister mutters, I mirror Miss Merciless and she mimics me! It's a merry-go-round. On a Monday in March, this Mister marvels at the magnificence of "M".

After reading this, Maximuzz reMarks, "I'm mummified"! :P

1 comment:

Ladybug said...

Warraos!! You so free ah? muhahaha