Tuesday, January 23, 2007

0006 - The Chili Manja

Introducing.....my new steed, The Chili Manja - ooo6 (pronounced triple o six)


Ain't she a beauty? She was a gift (in parts) from my usual biking khakis for me birthday last year! Sweet! Chili's fork's still getting a paint job, so in the meantime, she's receiving a temporary frontal organ donated by Mingloid's wife! Thanks so much, Chris!


Above bears testiment to the artistry and creativity of my adventure buddy, Mingloid. Before Chili Manja was unveiled (I lie, I knew what she looked like all along), this box was given to me as a token. Damn cool! The names of the those who contributed were scribbled on the right hand corner in red! 10Q to you all!


If life were a box of chocolates, this would be it! Come to think of it, if they had a section on creativity for races, I'm sure Ming and I will do pretty well!


On closer inspection, there are some pretty cool re-cycled (get it?) bike gadgets....wait til you open the ol' film tin...


That was the exact expression on my face when I tested my new bike! Woo hoo! Of course, this wouldn't have been possible without Maximuzz, who made all this happen!

Smooches to you and Chili Manja! Chili and I are startin' to get along just fine! :)

2 comments:

-ben said...

OMG! Blue fading to Red! Gorgeous! Utterly gorgeous!

Kinda reminds me of those Icy Hot commercials: first, it is cool, then, it sizzles; or, Chilli Manja looks cool, but she'll roast ya!

:P

LingtheMerciless said...

Haha! She won't be blue for long...but white! The blue fork belongs to Chris. Am spraying me rather beat-up fork to its original white. So, it'll be more like the colours of.....the Singapore flag?

But I guess icy-white to red-hot also works! :)