Friday, January 19, 2007

Work those wheels for charity!

The concept for riding for charity is nothing new in Singapore, but it's something new for me. Am really looking forward to it.

This charity is pretty close to heart as I've been volunteering for several Camp Rainbows over the years and have gotten to know some of the kids. I guess one would feel more committed to a cause especially if one has met those who will benefit from your fundraising activities.

Cost for the ride : $140.
Funds to be raised : Min $350
Experience for me : Priceless
Benefits to the charity : Depends on how much I am able to raise

So, if any of you kind souls out there would like to help me raise funds, you can email me at lingemerciless@pacific.net.sg and I will arrange to collect the donation proceeds from ya.

If you want to know more about the organisers, click on Singapore Women's Cycling Team.

And last and by no means least, click on Club Rainbow for more information about the beneficiaries.

Thanking you all in advance.

Merciless (hopefully with a merciful heart)

No comments: